Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Frenchy Lamp

Wednesday is my day off from work every week so my mom and I usually go shopping that day. We're a dangerous combination when it comes to shopping... we seem to always spend all of our money when we're together. But it's just oh-so-fun! So last Wednesday we went to our usual places, Marshall's and T.J.Maxx. I found this lamp at T.J.Maxx and I am in love. They had two; I bought one, my mom bought the other.



It's so pretty with its dramatic turned base and natural linen shade covered in French script writing. As we wheeled them out in our shopping cart, I heard a lady gushing to her friend, "Oh, look at those lamps... those are gorgeous! Oh just look at them!" And they are. Just gorgeous. The only problem?



I wish I would have bought BOTH! I should have quickly snatched up the other one before my mom had a chance to see it! I'm trying to convince her to sell her's back to me. We'll see if I'm successful or not.



A little birds' nest that Jesse found and brought home. :)

Tomorrow is another Wednesday! Time to shop 'til we drop! Or until we run out of money; whichever comes first.

5 comments:

  1. That lamp is so neat! Hopefully your successful in trying to convince your mom to sell it back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a find!!! Do you know love those places? I have that same document print as cushions on our dining chairs. Hey, maybe if you mom reads this she will give you the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan... new to your blog as of today. Loving it!

    What is the company/brand name on the lamp? I live in Canada, but would love to be able to track one down. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn- I'm not sure. I took the tags off and don't remember what the brand was. So sorry! If I do happen to remember it, I'll let you know. And thanks for reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete