Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring!

There is the most beautiful magnolia tree across the street from our house right now, full of big, fluffy pink blossoms. I have a perfect view of it every morning from our bedroom window. It's so pretty!


photo courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens

Oh, and the weeping cherry trees; I think they could be my favorite part of spring. Someday, I will have a yard full of weeping cherry trees.

I said to my mom the other day how I wish trees had blossoms like this all year-round. But she pointed out to me that if they were like this all the time, they wouldn't be as special every spring. What a wise mother I have. :) And what an amazing creation God has made!

Remember how I went shopping for a bedside table yesterday? I found one! Not the little desk that I had in mind, but I love this one just the same. Pictures will be coming... I let my brother borrow my camera for a couple days, but I'll post some as soon as I get it back.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment